Location: India, Bangalore or Noida
- This engineer’s primary role will be to work in a team oriented environment to deliver digital logic design and verification methodologies, customised design environments and design implementation solutions that align with client goals. He/she will interact and work with other engineers on the worldwide D&V VCAD delivery team.
- Responsibilities will include creating and customising design environments, design and verification methodologies.
- Ideally the canddate should be able to assist with the optimisation of acceleration and emulation technologies using the Cadence Incisive verification flows including the Palladium and Xtreme hardware.
- The engineer must have a solid background in logic design and verification experience with Cadence technology in the digital domain.
- The client should have at least a basic understanding of modeling (e.g. Architecture or system), and both block and system level verification experiance, preferably with coverage driven methodologies.
- The candidate should possess the necessary engineering and consultancy skills, i.e. that he/she is technically mature with the necessary communication skills to be able to consult effectively with clients, e.g. to talk to, coach and advise Customers.
- The engineer must have a solid background in the electronics industry with at least 4 to 5 years experience, and should be willing to learn new technical and consulting skills.
- Execution on VCAD Customer support projects, e.g. Implementation and functional verification of design systems.
- Development of customer specific verification environments including components, methodology support, operation and maintenance.
- Be prepared to provide design and verification support in VCAD Customer design projects, both remotely and onsite.
- Ability to handle all design environment implementation tasks and architectural tasks with the minimum support or through working in a joint team of Cadence and Customer engineers.
- Work on multi person projects of varying complexity, working especially in a multi-site/multi-cultural project. The latter requires excellent communication skills in English.
- Acquire a basic understanding of the (service) business environment of Cadence within 6 months including pre sales support.