Location: Bangalore, India
Skill Sets: Scan, Jtag, Atpg, Tester interface.
Good to have skills: Exposure to ATPG tools like Encounter Test
- This engineer’s primary role will be to work in a team oriented environment to deliver DFT activities for implementation services. He/she will interact and work with other engineers on the worldwide delivery team.
- This engineer is expected to provide services using the following technical skills: Scan, JTAG, ATPG, Logic Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis, and to interface with designers / testing team.
- In addition to the technical skills they will be expected to operate effectively in project teams delivering the design of leading edge. Additional responsibilities include customer interactions and pre-sales activities.
- Ability to handle all design environment implementation tasks assigned, either personally or through supervising other Cadence and Customer engineers.
- Work on multi person projects of varying complexity, working especially in a multi-site/multi-cultural project. The latter requires excellent communication skills in English.
- Acquire a basic understanding of the (service) business environment of Cadence including pre sales support.